Steel Stamping Parts (International Standards)
|FOB Price:||US $3-16 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Pieces||US $3-16/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton, Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: EM-S-7
- Processing Type: Metal Spinning
- Mould: Simple Single Process Dies
- Fine Blanking: Open
- Industry: Metal Stamping Parts
- Customized: Customized
- Specification: 4′′=G1/2 DN-15
- Type: Cold Stamping
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Surface Processing: Polishing
- Process: Forming Process
- Tolerances: 0.2mm
- Purpose: Stamping Parts
- Origin: China
|Product Name:||bridge bracket|
Production process: stamping, welding, drilling
Product features: galvanized steel and galvanized steel between the layer and steel is metallurgical combination, become a part of the steel surface, the strength is good; comprehensive protection, each part of the plating can be plated with zinc.
Stamping equipment is produced by stamping die stamping parts of the equipment, divided into cold stamping and hot stamping, cold stamping equipment is divided into mechanical presses and hydraulic press. Mechanical presses are very common in forging plants and are the main equipment for the production of stamping parts. According to the type of drive slider is divided into friction presses and crank press, according to the degree of automation is divided into ordinary presses and high-speed presses. The following describes the friction press, crank press, high-speed punch characteristics and working principle.
1. Friction press is the ideal medium and small stamping stamping equipment, simple structure, but the efficiency is not high, more suitable for a simple stamping process such as printing and other stamping process. The principle is the use of flywheel and friction between the contact transmission power, with the screw nut relative motion principle work.
2. Crank press structure is more complex friction press, high production efficiency, to complete the various stamping stamping process. The principle is that the motor drives the crankshaft through the pulley and the gear, and the sliding link is reciprocated by the crank link mechanism to realize the punching action.
3. High-speed press to achieve the advanced stamping die - progressive die stamping work, high production efficiency, suitable for mass production of stamping parts. Its principle and crank press the same, but its high precision, travel back and forth quickly